exams/holidays

I'm very positive about exams. At the moment I'm summarizing like a fool, because I really want to be sure to pass this year without a re-examination for History.
The weather is finally improving, it's like 25 °C or so, which is really remarkable for a country like Belgium. I hope it stays like this whole Summer.
I've always loved the time when I have exams, you can just study at home and afterwards do an exam and it's ready. No school, no boring lessons, which is great.
Probably I won't say this anymore next year, since the exams at university are a long exhausting thing, but we'll see. I can't wait to go to Lisbon, because I've never been there before and I don't know anything about Portuguese food. I think the food is like the number one on my list of important things when you go to a country you've never been before.

If anyone who reads this has exams coming up: just be confident and believe you can do it.



Reacties

Populaire posts